Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cut and Paste...


My Friend blackeyedsusan wrote about the blogs she reads and why she reads them in her confession Tuesday. Her comments got me thinking about my blog. I was considering changing my wallpaper seasonally, a little change always does the body and mind good. I was also asking myself what kind of blogger am I. Am I the one that has a certain and distinct style or am I the one who posts a bit of this and a bit of that? I guess the answer is a bit of this and a bit of that. I love her new site style, but I don't have enough entries in any one area, or any regular features as of yet...to do those cool links, so I will stick to a bit of this and a bit of that and visit other sites for some consistency and greater order.

Oh, and I can't wait for summer break so that I can be in blog comment heaven. Due to the daily demands I can only comment on two or three per night and I want to read and interact much more than the time allows.

I have also taken to copying my comments (this one included) and posting them on my blog. Am I shameful, or is it that the thoughts and musings of great writers act as great writing prompts?

Can't wait to hear what you have to say.

2 comments:

susan said...

Hey T, I have written comments on others' blogs and have copied or revised those thoughts for my blog because, well, the response was something I thought deserved front page space.

I like what you do here. This space will evolve and grow organically. That's the best way in my mind. I like you do a little of this and a little of that. Maybe that should be a title of a regular post. :-)

I am flattered you think enough of me to mention me. I want to be polished and well spoken like you and you're here talking about BES.Thank you. Know that when you compliment me it is a big deal.

Thinking Aloud said...

Thanks for your cosigning on the copy paste. I knew a good comment should be given a little air play. And as for the little of this little of that, that is a good idea.

Sincerely,
A blog admirer

There are two kinds of people: Those who Write and those who don't

So stop by and jot down your thoughts....
Powered By Blogger