As we drove up to our house in Cerro Azul and I pull in the front gate I wonder why we are not here everyday. The trees, the orchids, the birds, the breeze...
The kids are outside playing, I just came back from reading my book at the river, and my husband is making dinner.
What more could a woman want?
Oh yeah, a massage!
When you love a place it is like food for the soul. That reminds me, I have my case with my all time favorite videos. After the kids go to sleep I think that I will throw on Soul food followed by a little Love Jones.


2 comments:
Ahh . . . it sounds like your own little piece of heaven. :)
My mom lives up in the mountains near the river. It always calms me to be there - to get away from the craziness of city life. It is my "food for the soul".
Post a Comment