
Today I went shopping today and found it quite difficult. There were so many things to choose from and I, looking for nothing in particular, had a hard time deciding what to select from the racks. As of late I have been watching What Not to Wear-the show where they take a really poor dresser, give her $5,000 and prod her to select appropriate clothing. I am far from a contestant for this show, but they give good pointers. With that knowledge in mind, I headed for the boutiques, got frustrated, and left empty handed.
When I returned home I went on line to see what is new, what is hot, and how it is worn.
Here is what I found:
100 Best Looks from New York Fashion Week: Spring 2010 "We spent the week running around Bryant Park so you didn't have to. Here are our favorite looks and trends that will define spring wardrobes in 2010."
As you can see, unless I am 7, or visually impaired, this was not helpful!




3 comments:
Rompers = bad all around!
Yep. These are pretty hideous. But I like his Fall 2010 collection! I haunt the New York Times when they do their coverage--and am a total fan of Cathryn Horne, who writes such delicious copy about all the fashions.
I have a post on my regular blog about the fall fashions: http://occasionalpiece.blogspot.com/2010/02/fall-fashion-shows-in-new-york.html if you want to waste some more time.
Fun to read your post!
Elizabeth
http://peninkpaper.blogspot.com/
Thanks Elizabeth, I will check it out!
Post a Comment