Slice of Life Day 15I watched another teacher calibrate and recalibrate their mimeo, just to make a venn diagram. Wouldn't it be easier to draw the two circles? Technology is supposed to make our lives easier, not complicate the simple. I blog, web quest, ipod, kindle, podcast, im, tweet, and skype, but only because these things make my life simpler.
With that in mind, I wondered what else was new in technology and how people use it. So when you want to know what is new you ask teenagers. My 8th grade Journalism class took on the challenge to write articles on Technology and today I became privy to the latest gadgetry and gizmos. I can't wait until their articles are published.
But to those who use technology to encumber; get with the program.


2 comments:
Agreed, agreed. The union-teacher and students is always a winner, don't you think?
Bonnie
Yes Bonnie, I do!
Post a Comment