
Today I had coffee.
I sat at my desk with my mug in my hand, the green one, and I savored the smell.
The first sip took me back to Starbucks on Montague street; long lines, the hum of conversation, the sound of cappuccino machines hard at work on a grande or vente .
The coffee was just right, not much sugar, not much milk.
The second sip transported me to Irving Farm: Single Origin, Organic, Espresso, Blends, Decaf, or Flavored.Drinking coffee is an experience that goes beyond the cup.
Soon I was heading to Think Coffee where they serve organic and shade-grown coffees that are roasted locally in Brooklyn(who'd a thought?)
Hot coffee, cold brewed iced coffee
Sipping can put you along side bags of every imaginable fresh roasted gourmet coffee from around the world
Gimmie Coffee, Joe the Art of Coffee,New York Coffee.
So much coffee, so little time.
Coffee
The selection is dazzling and the smell: intoxicating.



No comments:
Post a Comment