
Alpha Meme
Ten things I love that start with the letter K:
Ten things I love that start with the letter K:
Kindle-Because you can always have the book that you want to read...In a matter of minutes
Kimono- Ahh...The feel of the silk against your skin
Kaleidoscope-It brings back the wonders of childhood. It envokes memories of boardwalks and cottoncandy; merry-go-rounds and ferris wheels
Kindergarten-Minds open to possibilities
Keeping an open mind- Because so many say they do, when they really don't
Keynote address- Because it sets the tone and summarizes the message
Kismet-Because I believe in destiny
Kinfolk- It brings to mind family reunions, corn bread, and stories told by grandparents on hot summer nights
Kanye West- Because I'm "Living the Good Life"
Krick?-Krack!- Novel by Edwidge Danticat, because “behind these mountains are more mountains and more black butterflies still and a sea that is endless like my love for you”
Kimono- Ahh...The feel of the silk against your skin
Kaleidoscope-It brings back the wonders of childhood. It envokes memories of boardwalks and cottoncandy; merry-go-rounds and ferris wheels
Kindergarten-Minds open to possibilities
Keeping an open mind- Because so many say they do, when they really don't
Keynote address- Because it sets the tone and summarizes the message
Kismet-Because I believe in destiny
Kinfolk- It brings to mind family reunions, corn bread, and stories told by grandparents on hot summer nights
Kanye West- Because I'm "Living the Good Life"
Krick?-Krack!- Novel by Edwidge Danticat, because “behind these mountains are more mountains and more black butterflies still and a sea that is endless like my love for you”


2 comments:
I love kaleidoscopes!
Beautiful. I'm a Danticat fan, too. Thanks for taking the time to complete the meme.
Post a Comment