I’m tagging you for my writer’s meme. Share with your readers your top five reasons why you blog. This could be a list or an article like original article I read by Geofrey Philip. Please post a link to your reply at Why Do You Blog?
I'm a Brooklynite who has taken flight,
But Brooklyn still courses through my veins.
I am a 7th avenue Peruser,
Flatbush Avenue Cruiser,
Bed-Sty Groover,
Fort Green Chooser,
Brooklyn, you can depart
But you can never lose her.
Brooklyn still courses through my veins.
I'm a Smith Street Shopper,
Atlantic Avenue Bopper,
Montague Street Maven,
For Zahadi's I am cravin.
Brooklyn Still courses through my veins.
I am a Writing Workshop Diva,
A Public School Believer,
Now a Private School Teacher
(don't ask).
A mom,
A wife,
A Reader.
A tree grew in Brooklyn
And so did I.
Brooklyn will always course through my veins!
2 comments:
Hi Thinking Aloud,
Thanks for coming by bes. Don't know how you found me, but I am thrilled that you not only came by but you commented.
I'm adding you to my blog list.
Now, about the meme, your letter is K. List 10 things you love that start with K. Please come back and post a link to your responses.
Oh, one more thing, got the real good, full feeling reading the post about the young writer. Glad you chose to teach and support our youth. Thank you.
Hi
Hi TA,
I’m tagging you for my writer’s meme. Share with your readers your top five reasons why you blog. This could be a list or an article like original article I read by Geofrey Philip. Please post a link to your reply at
Why Do You Blog?
Post a Comment