
Slice of Life # 21
"We could have been at the beach hours ago," Cailin whined as she kept looking out of the car window to check the intensity of the sun.
"Well someone should have woken me up," Cameron retorted.
"I did. I came into your room at 8:00 and tried to get you up but you wouldn't budge." I interjected.
"Oh 8:00 is way too early, you should have come back," she stated very matter-of-factly.
Cailin and I gave each other a "look", and then she went back to checking on the sun.
Cameron put her earphones in, turned up the volume, and went to sleep for the remainder of the drive.


4 comments:
We are on the same wave length today. Where is your beach? Probably a lot warmer.
Bonnie
Yes, a lot warmer. We are in Panama. The country, not Panama City, Florida;although, it probably would be a lot warmer there as well:)
You won the drawing last week for LLM. Pick a book! Thanks for the promo. You rock.
As you can see, I'm still working on catching up on the slices I missed last month ...
I love how matter of fact Cameron is about 8am being too early. And I can just imagine the 'look' you and Cailin exchanged. Great slice.
Post a Comment