Slice of Life # 20
I left work and came home to tears, moans and feet stomping, because Cameron--the older sister that they could not wait to see--refused to: take them to the park, go to the swimming pool, or to Space Playworld at Albrook Mall; but then she turned on the sprinklers... and all was well.


3 comments:
I tried to get my grandkids to run through the sprinklers and they looked at me like I had antlers and a Rudolf nose. I think that's a great photo of these very cute kids in the sprinkler!
Elizabeth
http://peninkpaper.blogspot.com/
That's a great picture. Big sister obviously knew exactly how to stop the tears.
They're so cute! This is a great picture. I agree with Rachel: Cameron may not have done all the things they wanted her to do, but she sure knew how to put things right.
Post a Comment