Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 2: The Cameron Chronicles








Slice of Life #15


So she's been here two days and already we "talked loudly" about:

  1. Her hair needing to be cut and styled.
  2. Her choice of outfits.
  3. Washing dishes.
  4. Straightening up her room.
  5. Her choice of outfits.
  6. Being on the computer for hours on end.
  7. Her choice of outfits.


3 comments:

Nancy Cavillones said...

"talking loudly." LOL. Enjoy your visit!

GirlGriot said...

I love your list ... it took me a while to get to it though, being distracted as I was by all those RINGS!

Your daughter is gorgeous, by the way!

susan said...

You are cracking me up. And I'm so glad I'm not alone. LOL

She is pretty and is ATTITUDE a required accessory? Honestly, all teen girls have that look. Do you know what I mean? Your daughter could be my daughter- from clothes, to pose to expression. :-)

There are two kinds of people: Those who Write and those who don't

So stop by and jot down your thoughts....
Powered By Blogger