
It rained today so aside from grocery shopping I let my self get swept away in t.v. land. I don't watch television often so when I do I have to feel like I am not wasting my time. I just discovered the television program Six Degrees of Separation and I must say that I am quite enjoying the plot and the characters. I sort of reminds me of Sex in the City with the narration and synopsis at the end of what the characters have learned in the episode. I have watched it for the past few weeks and I look forward to it on Sunday afternoon. But today, before I indulged in this guilty pleasure, I tuned into the Film and Arts channel and watched a program on urban artists. One of my favorite street artists, Julian Beaver, was creating one of his magnificent 3D chalk drawings. I saw him in New York and have been amazed by his work ever since. He has a cult following and I am a groupie.


1 comment:
The fact that it rained enabled you to watch the work of this amazing chalk artist -how fortuitous is that?
Love your Brooklyn 'about me' synopsis. I had the pleasure of living and working in Brooklyn during the first eighteen months of my time in New York and I recall the places you mention. Thanks for helping me reconnect with such clarity to my Brooklyn days.
Post a Comment