Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Those Summer days...











They Are Gone


The charts are down and the wall are bare

papers have been shuffled from here to there.

Work given back and goodbyes have been said

books placed on shelves that have all been read.

Pens, papers and so much more

sitting in the bin outside the door.

The kids are gone, off to have some fun;

And I to New York,

for some more summer sun!



Click here fo
r some sounds of summer!


Slice of Life stories are hosted by TwoWritingTeachers

6 comments:

Kimberly and Ed said...

Love your classroom...especially the library! I look forward to reading about your summer adventures!

January said...

Congrats and enjoy the trip to NY!

GirlGriot said...

Have a wonderful vacation, Tisha! Hey, maybe you, Zetta and I can get together for coffee or lemonade while you're in town!

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hey there!

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

And feel free to stop by my think tank when you have a chance!

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

Writer Bug said...

Love your blog. Even your prose are very poetic. I'll be back!

Thinking Aloud said...

Girl G,

I would love to get together eith you guys!!!!

There are two kinds of people: Those who Write and those who don't

So stop by and jot down your thoughts....
Powered By Blogger