Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Two days and counting...











Last Minute Details

Four suitcases filled to the brim;
whatever was not packed will not get in.
Phonebook stuck in there too;
people to call and things to do.
Reminders to meet us at the airport on time;
this call went to that father of mine.
I can't wait for all of the fun to get started
but my husband is not coming
so I'm a bit broken hearted!


click on Icons for more Slice of Life and Confession Tuesday Posts

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're finished with school completely, right?

Thinking Aloud said...

Yes I am done and heading out tomorrow!

Thinking Aloud said...

But August will creep up soon enough, and with that plans for teaching 7th and 8th grade reading and writing workshop. (Just when I mastered grade 6.)

GirlGriot said...

Have a safe trip, Tisha, and welcome home!

January said...

Hope you have a great trip!

There are two kinds of people: Those who Write and those who don't

So stop by and jot down your thoughts....
Powered By Blogger