Monday, November 23, 2009





Give Thanks

This morning as I was getting dressed I remembered my last Thanksgiving in New York. I remember the booking of the trip, the confirming of the hotel, the car rental, the car seat, the tickets, the passports the packing and repacking because the suitcases were too heavy. I remember the winter clothes bought: the gloves, scarves, hats (I hate hats), and even thermal underwear (I hate the cold). I remember the snow... Oh, yes, I remember that I like the snow the first day, but not so much day three, four, five , six....

This Thanksgiving we are not traveling out of the country. We are having a relaxing, hot, wet, beachy day of giving thanks. As long as you are with the people you love the destination is not important!

No comments:

There are two kinds of people: Those who Write and those who don't

So stop by and jot down your thoughts....
Powered By Blogger